Feast on Something
Bigger Than A Fad!
The Daniel Plan is a groundbreaking healthy lifestyle program founded on Biblical principles. Focused on the essentials of Faith, Food, Fitness, Focus and Friends, it will equip you with practical tools and resources to bring health into every area of your life. Note this is not the Daniel Fast...instead, the Daniel Plan guides you into enjoying God’s natural abundance. The church is partnering with the Cleveland Clinic to participate in the 6 week Daniel Plan during Lent. This program is free and participants receive a free confidential pre and post Biometrix assessment done by Cleveland Clinic nurses, a free Daniel Plan workbook and access to recipes and ideas about simple healthy lifestyle choices.
The Daniel Plan involves your mind, your spirit, your soul and your body – getting all these elements working together provides a way to make the long lasting changes we all desire.
Westlake UMC Daniel Plan Important Dates
• Sunday, January 14 - Last Day to Register
• Wed., February 7 at 6:30pm - Kickoff Presentation with Cleveland Clinic Health Coach & Dietician
• Saturday a.m., February 10 - Confidential Biometric Pre -assessments
• Sunday, Feb 11 - March 17 - 6 weeks of small group Daniel Plan meetings
• Saturday a.m., March 24 - Confidential Post Biometric Results
Visit the Daniel Plan website for more information, tools and
to track your progress!
Check out these links for more information from The Daniel Plan creators.
Note: Registration for the Lenten Daniel Plan at Westlake UMC is now closed. Questions? Please email: email@example.com