SUMMER CRUISIN’ SERIES
5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Third Wednesdays of June, July, August, September
Event is cancelled if it rains.
An evening with family and friends
• Over 100 Antique, Classic, Muscle, Restomod, and Hot Rods on display.
• “Little piggy” and “Little penguin” food trucks.
• “Alex’s Lemonade Stand” fund raiser for missions and childhood cancer research.
• Westlake Historical Society tours of Lilly Weston house just a block or so down the street.
• Popcorn and coffee is on the house.
• Rich Gallo’s live performance of 50’s, 60’s music.
• Awesome door prizes.
• Great fellowship for young, old and families alike!
• Admission is free.
Questions: Please call Bob Myers 216-701-2064
• Enter event on Glenmore Drive, staff will provide assistance
• Separate parking for display and spectator cars
• Register at information tent for door prizes, must be present to win.
• Event is cancelled if it rains.
First call for volunteers: Date June 20th
Get a “Cruisin Westlake” T-shirt! We provide on the job training!
Click the links below to sign up to volunteer.
June Cruise Sign Up Sheet: http://signup.com/go/aeZnWup
July Cruise Volunteer Sign Up Sheet: http://signup.com/go/oeqGYdr
August Cruise Volunteer Sign Up Sheet: http://signup.com/go/fbXAgju
September Cruise Sign Up: http://signup.com/go/LUYyLLL
Group one volunteers: Site set up crew 1:30 – 4 p.m. | Need 6 – 8 people
Group two volunteers: AV stage set up crew 2 – 4 p.m. | Need 2 people
Group three volunteers: Event crew 5 – 8 p.m. | Need 14 people
Group four volunteers: Clean up crew 8 – 8:50 p.m. | Need 8 people